Dublin Chamber invites you to our first Sustainable Dublin 2050 Breakfast of the year, at which the Minister for Communications, Climate Action & Environment Richard Bruton will be our keynote speaker.
We will be discussing 'Climate Change - The opportunities and challenges for business' on Thursday March 28th in Croke Park in Dublin. The session will update Dublin Chamber members on the legislative and political impacts of climate change on their organisations.
Dublin Chamber’s Vision for Dublin 2050 provides a clear set of signposts for how the city must be improved over the next 32 years, if Dublin is to become one of the best cities in the world for quality of life.
Thursday March 28th
Ash Suite, Cusack Stand, Croke Park, Jones' Road, Drumcondra, Dublin 3
8am - 9.30am
Our speakers on the morning will be:
- MC, Paul Hallam, Chair Dublin Chamber Sustainability Taskforce & Associate Director PM Group
- Mr Richard Bruton, Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment
- David Dodd, Climate Action Regional Office - Environment & Transportation Department, Dublin City Council
- Ruth Cosgrove, Director of Communications, Smurfit Kappa Group
- Geraldine Cusack, Senior Business Specialist in energy and Water, Siemens
- To provide a B2B network for all companies operating in the green economy.
- To update Dublin Chamber members on the legislative and political impacts of climate change on their organisations.
- To present company case studies to explain the strategy and business case underlying the decision to ‘go green’ and those operating in the green ‘space’.
This event is kindly sponsored by KBC, Matheson, Pinergy and Transdev.
This event is for senior decision makers from Dublin Chamber’s membership