This is an informative session in partnership with Blue Link Worldwide.
If your business is thinking about setting up a US operation and employing people on the ground in market, then this webinar will help you understand the supports that are available throughout the process.
We are pleased to present our newest sponsor Deel: the all-in-one HR platform for global teams. It helps companies simplify every aspect of managing an international workforce, from culture and onboarding, to local payroll and compliance.
If you are looking to scale your business into international markets and the US is on your horizon, then this event is for you, offering an overview of the US economy as well as combination of practical tips from support agencies and advice from companies that have set up US operations in recent years.
For speakers and session, click here.
02:00 PM - 04:00 PM
Webinar, Dublin Chamber, . .
Key webinar takeaways include:
• Location advice
• Costs and length of setting up process
• Selling/pitching as a non-US company
• Establishing a team without setting up a company
• Government assistance resources
• Setting up a US entity and bank account
• Recruiting and employing US talent
• Streamlining back office processes
• Ensuring compliance across state and federal tax regimes
• Raising money from US VC’s
14.00pm - 14.05pm Welcome and intro Ms Mary Rose Burke, CEO Dublin Chamber
14.05pm - 14.15pm The 12 US Steps to Success, Dr Frank Levene, Blue Link Worldwide
14.15pm - 14.25pm Select USA Mr Conor Kenny, Regional Investment Advisor, US Embassy, Dublin
14.25pm - 14.35pm Indiana For the Winners Mr Steve Bridges, Director UK & Ireland, Indiana Economic Development Corporation
14.35pm - 14.45pm North Carolina, Top State For Business, 2023 Mr Luigi Mercuri, Managing Directorof Investment Europe, North Carolina
14.45pm - 14.55pm Cutting Edge Payments Technology, Ms Sophia Awan, Strategic Partnerships Manager, Money Corp
14.55pm - 15.05pm The Great City of Philadelphia, Ms Hasna Achik , Manager, Economic Competitiveness And Energy Initiatives, The Chamber Of Commerce For Greater Philadelphia
15.05pm - 15.15pm Simple Things More Efficiently,Complex Things More Intelligently Mr Alan J.P. Rooney, Founding Partner, Rooney Law, NY, LDN, HK, SF & HK
15.15pm - 15.25pm Doing US Taxes Right Mr Asad Azali, Sales Manager, Avalara
15.25pm - 15.35pm A Seamless Experience, CLA, Mr David Springsteen, CPA, MST, Managing Principal, Global Services
15.35pm - 15.45pm Largest to the Smallest Risks, George Dorsch, Division Head,Northern Insurance Group
15.45pm - 16.00pm Panel Discussion Moderated by Dr Frank Levene
16.00pm Close & Wrap Up
- Dr. Frank Levene - Principal Partner, Blue Link Worldwide
- Matt Monette - Country Lead & Head of Expansion, UK & Ireland, Deel
- Conor Kenny - Regional Investment Advisor - Northern Europe, SelectUSA
- Steve Bridges - Director UK & Ireland,Indiana Economic Development Corporation
- Sophia Awan - Strategic Partnerships Manager, Money Corp