How to measure your carbon footprint
The course will cover key topics such as the science of climate change, the concept of carbon footprinting, greenhouse gas accounting, carbon management strategies, and carbon offsetting. Participants will also learn how to measure and report their carbon footprint and communicate their carbon reduction efforts to stakeholders.
Participants will be able to
• Understand the practicalities of carbon footprinting and greenhouse gas accounting
• Understand what type of data to collect to measure the CO2e footprint
• Measure and report their carbon footprint
• Understand the principles of organisational and product environmental footprinting
• Work with some tools, standards and sources of support
• Understand preparation and verification of annual carbon footprint reports at company, process and product levels
09:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Webinar, Dublin Chamber, . .
This training course is designed for sustainability and ESG professionals, environmental managers, carbon management professionals, and anyone interested in carbon footprinting and carbon management for their organisation.
No prior knowledge of carbon footprinting and carbon management or sustainability is required. Ideally the attendee should attend the climate strategy and decarbonisation module.
Format: The 2.5h course will be delivered virtually through a mix of presentations, case studies, and interactive group discussions.
Delivery Leads: Grainne McIvor & Caroline Moran
Our Carbon Footprint Measurement course will run over one half day - Friday 3rd November from 9.30am -12 noon.
Participation in any of the outlined courses is priced at €95 per module for Dublin Chamber members and €300 for non-Chamber members.