The course will cover key topics such as sustainable leadership practices, navigating related frameworks and standards, stakeholder engagement and communications, managing and engaging workforce, setting targets, creating action plans, governance approaches, ways of working, and measuring and reporting on sustainability performance. Participants will also learn about the challenges and opportunities of implementing a sustainability strategy and how to overcome barriers to success.
Learning Outcomes: Participants will be able to
• Understand the principles of sustainable leadership and its importance for businesses
• Develop an understanding of the relationship between sustainability and organisational strategy
• Start to effectively engage stakeholders
• Understand and overcome some of the barriers to delivering a sustainability strategy
• Know the basics of measuring and reporting on sustainability performance
• Identify potential risks and opportunities associated with sustainability for the organisation
• Understand the importance of data collection and analysis in measuring and reporting on sustainability performance
• Develop skills in identifying and implementing sustainability initiatives that align with the organisation's goals and values
• Learn how to build a business case for sustainability and effectively communicate it to key stakeholders
• Understand the role of governance and leadership in driving sustainability initiatives within the organisation
09:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Webinar, Dublin Chamber, . .
Audience: This training course is designed for ESG and sustainability professionals, business owners, senior executives, and business leaders responsible for implementing a sustainability strategy for their organisation. Ideally the participants have a basic sustainability or ESG approach in their business or have attended the Sustainability 101 module.
Format: The 3h course will be delivered virtually through a mix of presentations, case studies, and interactive group discussions.
Delivery Leads: Dr Declan Bogan & Brian O’Kennedy
Participation in any of the outlined courses is priced at €95 per module for Dublin Chamber members and €300 for non-Chamber members.