What will happen at the event?
The workshop will be facilitated by procurement expert Peter Brennan. The Tender Training Excellence Programme is aimed at sole traders, small businesses and SMEs who wish to secure a share of the €150 billion in public works, supplies and services that will be procured across the island of Ireland over the next five years.
09:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Webinar, Dublin Chamber, . .
Bid Services' Tender Training Excellence Programme is based on the much-acclaimed book 'Public Procurement Rules of the Road', written by Peter Brennan. The workshop will also allow participants who have general issues about tendering to discuss these with Peter.
The workshop will cover key elements such as:
This event is brought to you by Enterprise Europe Network office at Dublin Chamber.
- The latest information about tender opportunites
- Responding to framework agreement mini competitions
- The new features of the 2014 Procurement Directives
- Completing the European Single Procurement Document and Tender Response Documents
- Contract Management
- Reducing the cost of bidding
- The Dynamic Purchasing System
- Top 10 tender tips
The cost to take part in this programme is €110 for Dublin Chamber members and €190 for non-members.