'The future is circular’.
For a more robust and sustainable future, and to drive new forms of business and environmental value, we need to become ‘circular’. As we review our process, products, business models and the systems we operate in we need new thinking. How we have always done things will not be sufficient if we wish to remain relevant, to resonate with the changing landscape of business, and to be resilient. We are coming from an economy built solely on the principles of ‘take, make, waste’ which is no longer viable. This course will help businesses to understand how thinking with a circular mindset can fundamentally change our business for the better. We will focus on how to manage the transition to being ‘more circular’. The course will outline the principles that are needed to drive innovation and breakthrough thinking. We will be inspired with examples from across multiple sectors and concepts for implementation. We will reflect on new business models for consideration. We will look at the requirements for behavioural change, taking a design approach, mechanisms for becoming more circular and the challenges therein.
09:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Webinar, Dublin Chamber, . .
- Learn key thinking principles for immediate implementation in your business that will drive value
- Understand circular opportunities, strategies and tactics
- Learn about key circular business models and how to explore them
- Circular Design Thinking approach
- Best practice and case studies in having circular mindset
- Changing the buyer and supplier business relationships
- Key context & trends
- Circular principles & mindset
- Business value in a circular economy
- Applying a circular mindset
- Circular Design Thinking
- Circula-Re’s – strategies and tactics for your business
- Circular Business Systems
- Changing Buyer and Supplier Behaviours and relationships
- Actioning circular thinking in your business
Our Circular business models workshops will run over two half days: -
Wednesday 8th of December & Friday 10th of December from 9.30am -12 noon.
Participation in any of the five outlined courses is priced at €150 for Dublin Chamber members. (Non-members €290)
In addition, academy participants will also be given a ‘free’ one hour, one on one advisory consultation with one of our experts.