Voting in the 2024 Council Elections is now closed.
Thank you to all Dublin Chamber Members for voting and thank you to 2024 Candidates.
Voting Guide for next Elections - February 2025
- All voting is on line via Chamber Website/voting page and electronic only.
- Voting open to Nominees of Member Companies only and will be emailed on Monday 12th Feb directly with a pin & username (e-ballot) to enable voting
- Please Review all election candidates
- Vote once for up to 10 Candidates once by placing 'x' in voting box and we encourage you use your 10 votes.
- Enter your issued pin & username & Vote! (this will then de-activate your pin)
- Votes cannot be changed once submitted/all votes are independently recorded.
- Please note: new voting pins are issued annually, previous election pins are void.
Voting Form Active from 9am Monday 12th February 2024 to 5pm Friday 16th February 2024