Job Title: Events Assistant
Reports To: Head of Operations, Linda McNulty
Location: 7 Clare Street, Dublin 2
Position: Part Time (Two days per week. Total 16hrs)
We are looking for a part time Event assistant, to join our team. This opportunity would be suitable for someone who is looking to gain deeper experience in the industry.
- Support to Event Coordinators in liaison with sponsors and speakers.
- Administration support to speaker logistics, gifts etc.
- Managing event bookings and managing the event booking system.
- Taking and dealing with queries by email/phone.
- Generating attendee lists and name badges.
- Venue research and liaison.
- Attendance at Dublin Chamber events to assist with on-site logistics including set-up, registration of guests, signage, speakers, AV and catering etc.
- Event Management experience or qualification desired
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Experience in events and project management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to work irregular hours
- PC skills
- Excellent written and verbal English
Application: Please submit a CV and cover letter by email to Linda Mc Nulty, email@example.com by Friday 28th February, 2020.