By Chamber Press Office, 07 September 2023
Join iQuest & Business Post for the SMART Health Summit 2023, a groundbreaking event that brings together leaders, experts, industry representatives, patients, and policy influencers to delve into the immense potential of the digital revolution in Irish healthcare.
The summit will take place at Croke Park, Dublin on Tuesday 12th September 2023, come along to discover how digital technologies are reshaping patient engagement, care management, and policy development.
- Date: Tues 12th Sept 2023
- Time: 7.30am - 3.45pm
- Venue: Croke Park, Drumcondra, Dublin 3
Speakers at the summit include:
- Darryl Gibney, Senior Sales Director, SurveyMonkey
- Des O’Toole, Digital Innovation Lead, HSE Digital Transformation & Innovation
- Dr. Julie Doyle, Director, NetwellCASALA, Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Dr. John Sheehan, Consultant Radiologist, Member and Clinical Vice Chair, Irish Digital Health Leadership Steering Group
To view all speakers, click here.
Don't miss your chance to be part of this transformative journey. Book your spot now at the early bird rate before it ends on Monday 28th August at 5pm.
Dublin Chamber members can use the code DC15 at the checkout for a 15% discount on the ticket price, book here.