By Chamber Press Office, 12 July 2023
On the 25th of July at 1pm you are invited to join a lunchtime webinar as part of the “Greening Commercial Premises: Explained” series brought to you by the ENACT project. The webinar will bring together experts to demystify financing for energy projects.
Speakers on the day will include:
- Laura Heuston, Co-Founder, Sustainability Works Ireland
- Aideen O’Hora, Co-Founder, Sustainability Works Ireland
- Eamonn Sheils, Programme Manager Commercial Retrofit, SEAI
- Ronan Creaney, Operations, eEnergy
- Gary Connolly, Commercial Director, Activ8 Solar Energies
Registration is free and you can join here.
What is ENACT?
ENACT is a 3-year initiative funded by SEAI, tasked with Enabling National Action on Commercial Renovations. Through the ENACT initiative, we want to enable the commercial sector to overcome the potential barriers to retrofit. These challenges may be financial, technical, knowledge and behavioural. ENACT aims to enable the commercial sector to overcome these barriers in order to achieve targets and positively contributing to climate change.