By Chamber Press Office, 12 July 2023
Dublin Chamber is an Intermediary organisation for Ireland working with new and host entrepreneurs in Ireland and across Europe.
Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs gives opportunities to aspiring or newly established entrepreneurs to go abroad within Europe to develop their entrepreneurial skills in running a small business with an experienced entrepreneur. Furthermore, it assists host entrepreneurs to reach new markets and develop their business thanks to innovate ideas or techniques gained from working with a new entrepreneur, some of which can be materialised in new products, services or business partnerships.
A new entrepreneur must have less than 3 years entrepreneurial experience, a host entrepreneur must have over 3 years entrepreneurial experience to participate.
What are the benefits?
As a host entrepreneur participating in the programme, you will benefit from the exchange by having the opportunity to:
- Learn about foreign markets, expand your business opportunities and engage in cross-border activities;
- Network and build strong relationships, which can be useful for mutual consulting business referrals, and for finding business partners abroad.
- Improve your language skills
As a new entrepreneur participating in the programme, you will benefit from the exchange by having the opportunity to:
- Learn from an experienced entrepreneur about successfully running a company, while strengthening sector-specific skills;
- Discover potential cooperation opportunities;
- Improve you language skills
How does it work?
New entrepreneurs spend time abroad within an EU Member state or participating country, where they will collaborate with their host entrepreneur.
The duration of the stay varies from one to six months. To provide entrepreneurs with more flexibility, the exchange can also be divided into slots of a minimum of one week, spread over 12 months.
Financial support is provided to new entrepreneurs by the programme to contribute towards travel (to and from the country of the stay abroad) and subsistence costs.
The programme comes at no cost to the host entrepreneurs.
For more information on the programme please contact: email@example.com.