By Chamber Press Office, 30 June 2023
Corporate Packages for Chamber Members at the Dublin Horse Show
RDS, the social impact organisation, is offering a unique experience for Dublin Chamber members to reserve corporate hospitality at the Dublin Horse Show on the 9th of August at a 15% discount.
On the theme of food sustainability and in partnership with Gather & Gather, we are delighted to welcome guest speaker Mark Anderson who will share his insights on food sustainability trends, how to win a green Michelin star and his story of working with Peter McVerry Trust to deliver social impact and The Gathered Table cookbook.
The special dining package is overlooking the RDS Band Lawn and includes Main Arena Grand stand tickets. Tables have a minimum of 8 and maximum of 12 guests with a discounted cost of €190 per person for Chamber members who reserve before Thursday 25th July.
THESE ONE OFF CORORATE PACKAGES:
- Admission to the RDS Showgrounds
- Guest Speaker – Mark Anderson - Culinary Director for Gather & Gather Ireland
- Three course sit-down lunch (served at 12.30pm)
- Half bottle of wine per person
- Reserved seat in the Main Arena Grandstand
- Minimum of 8 and maximum of 12 guests per table.
- Discounted offer of €190.00 per person
To book your table, email Alison Eivers at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 087 263 9602