By Chamber Press Office, 22 June 2023
iQuest are delighted to let you know that nominations are now open for the 2023 National Fintech Awards in association with GRID Foundation, which will take place in the spectacular Round Room at the Mansion House, Dublin on Thursday 14th September. , which will take place in the spectacular Round Room at the Mansion House, Dublin on Thursday 14th September.
Leading Fintech companies and individuals are invited to submit in all applicable categories, and entry is completely free. Nominations are open until Tuesday 31st July.
We are delighted to have 15 representative categories to celebrate the breadth and depth of the Irish Fintech industry including three landward awards; the Outstanding Achievement Award, Pioneer of the Year and finally the pinnacle Fintech Company of the Year.
2023 AWARD CATEGORIES
1. Best Payment Solution Award
2. Best Digital Banking Solution Award
3. Best Fintech Lending Solution Award
4. Best Regtech Solution Award
5. Best Insurance Technology Award
6. Best Wealth Management Solution Award
7. Best Crypto, Blockchain or Digital Asset Offering Award
8. Fintech Investor of the Year Award
9. Regional Fintech of the Year Award
10. Public Servant of the Year Award
11. Professional Advisor of the Year Award
12. Fintech Diversity Champion of the Year Award
13. Lifetime Achievement Award
14. Fintech Pioneer of the Year Award
15. Fintech Company of the Year Award
Entry rules here
They provide a number of bespoke sponsorship and promotional opportunities at this Awards Ceremony. If you would like to hear more, please contact the Awards Director, Laura Dunlop on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 77 5637 6720.
For further information or assistance with your booking, please visit here, email email@example.com or call 00353870557913.