Nomination Form open on this page from 8th January to 26th January 2024
As a Member of Dublin Chamber, you can put yourself, or any other Member of the Chamber, forward for election to Policy Council for a period of three years.
Each year, 10 positions on Council are open, any Member of the Chamber can run for election to Council and the democratic election of Council Members is a really important feature of our vibrant Chamber.
Being a member of Council provides a great opportunity to network with your peers in business covering the full spectrum of business in Dublin and across all sectors of the economy.
Why Join Council?
- Dublin Chamber relies on the active support and input of Policy Council members and their businesses.
- Members agree priority issues of common concern, lend their expertise in identifying policy proposals and act as a sounding board for their sector.
- They bring their expertise and that of their company in promoting the Chamber vision for Dublin in 2050, contributing to research, the Chamber’s Policy Agenda, supporting membership development and promoting the services of the Chamber.
- Council agrees the lobbying priorities and approves all policy recommendations adopted by Dublin Chamber.
- Council are responsible for the election of the Dublin Chamber President.
- Online nomination form will be available from 8th January 2024 until 5pm on the 26th January 2024
- Positions on the Dublin Chamber Council are open to all employees of member companies of the Dublin Chamber.
- Nominees for the Council elections must be fully paid-up Members of the Dublin Chamber.
- All Nominations must be supported by two proposers. You must include name, title, company name, phone and email address of the two proposers on your submission. Any nomination submitted without these details will not be put forward for election to Council. Both proposers must be fully subscribed members of Dublin Chamber.
- Take note: Voting Commences from 12th February to 5pm on 16th February 2024 only (Chamber Member Nominees only can vote).
Completing the Nomination Form (when available on this page)
- Complete the form below in full by filling in all required fields.
- Include a 60 word (or under) biography along with a 120 word (or under) Ambitions Statement. These word counts are strictly adhered to.
- Complete the details for your two proposers. You must include name, title, company name, phone and email address of the two proposers on your submission. Both proposers must be fully subscribed members of Dublin Chamber.
- Submit a photograph separately by email (business style head shot) to email@example.com
- Biography, Ambitions Statement, photograph, proposer details and your contact details will be made available to all Chamber Members in the form of an online ballot paper when the voting period commences. Please note: all details will be also public on the Dublin Chamber website.
- Click submit.
Nomination Form 2024 (Open 8th January 2024)