MobiliseSME is a European program that seeks to strengthen SMEs skills and capacities development by supporting short-term cross-border secondments for managers, owners, and staff of SMEs.
These secondments help the sending companies to develop the skills and capacities of their employees and managers, who will experience a cross border exchange in another company for a limited period while maintaining the contractual link with their employer.
On the other hand, the hosting company can enhance its business opportunities by establishing new contacts in other European markets and by strengthening the already existing partnerships.
The secondment is partially subsidised by the European Union. Whether you are a company interested in improving your staff skills or a company interested in hosting a potential partner from another EU country, the program can offer a great added value to your business, among other things, to enhance your competitiveness and to boost your internationalisation
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Employers with more than three years of professional work experience and staff working at least for one year for the registered SMEs who wish to internationalise their operations, improve their knowledge in a particular market or get access to it by having short-term cross-border secondments in another EU country.
Owners or co/owners with more than three years of professional activity, who are active and present in the company’s daily business activities, either in an executive or non-executive position, and who are seeking for the chance for an expansion/consolidation in another European market.
The main task of the Partner Organisations of the consortium is to facilitate successful secondments between Host and Sending Companies and to offer matchmaking services.
Partner Organisations have been officially appointed by the EASI Programme to help to establish contacts among EU SMEs in the framework of the MobiliseSME program. Partner Organisations are:
For more information contact:
- Dublin Chamber of Commerce – Ireland
- Fundacion Equipo Humano – Spain
- Official Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Belgium & Luxembourg – Belgium & Luxembourg
- Business Incubator Novi Sad -Serbia
- TERA Tehnopolis Ltd – Croatia
- Taliansko – Slovenská obchodná komora – Slovenia
- BSC, poslovno podporni center, d.o.o., Kranj – Slovenia
- Forum of Adriatic and Ionian Chambers of Commerce – Belgium
- Wirtschaftskammer Österreich – Austria
- Association of Thessalian Enterprises and Industries – Greece
- Chambre De Commerce Et D’industrie Nouvelle-Aquitaine – France
- Chamber of Economy of Montenegro – Montenegro
Maria Deady, International Project Manager
Miriam Tuomey, Project Executive