The ROle of Council
The key role of the Council of the Chamber is to provide efficient and effective leadership for Dublin Chamber of Commerce within a framework of practical controls. The Council provides strategic direction to the Chamber, based on listening to, understanding and representing the needs of the Chamber’s members and the Dublin business community.
- Be a leadership representative voice for your business.
- Connect with Chamber members and represent the collective interests of membership.
- Interact with key policy & decision makers in Dublin.
- Remain up to date & gain perspective of Dublin business in general.
- Gain insight and knowledge from a variety of business sectors.
For further information please contact Sandra Farrell on firstname.lastname@example.org or (01) 644 7215.