The democratic election of Council Members is an important feature of Dublin Chamber. To put yourself or another Member forward, review the requirements and complete the nomination form below.
The online nomination form is available from Monday 25th November 2019 until 5pm on Friday 13th December 2019.
9am on Monday 27th January 2020 until 5pm on Friday 31st January 2020 (one working week only)
- Summary: Your details, two proposers, 60 word biography, 120 word candidate statement, photograph
- Positions on the Dublin Chamber Council are open to all employees of Member Companies of Dublin Chamber.
- Nominees for the Council elections must be fully paid up Members of Dublin Chamber.
- All Nominations must be supported by two proposers. You must include name, company name, phone and email address of the two proposers on your submission. Any nomination submitted without these details will not be put forward for election to Council.
- Both proposers must be fully paid up Members of Dublin Chamber.
Instructions for Completing the Nomination Form
- Complete the form in full by filling in all required fields.
- Include a 60 word (or under) biography along with a 120 word (or under) Ambitions Statement. These word counts are strictly adhered to.
- Submit a photograph separately by email (business style head shot) to email@example.com
- Biography, Ambitions Statement and photograph will be made public on the Chamber website and to all Chamber Members in the form of an online ballot paper when the voting period commences.
- Click submit
Nominations accepted between 8.30am on Monday 25th November 2019 until 5pm on Friday 13th December 2019For further information please contact Sandra Farrell on firstname.lastname@example.org or (01) 644 7215.