Join Zellis for an eye-opening session on how senior executives can get a strategic view of their organisation and all its people costs. The answer lies in the data you should already have...
Businesses are spending millions of euros annually on transformations that take too long to deliver. Far too often, organisations struggle to see a real-time view of all people costs. The reality is that all labour costs attached to an employee sit in one system – payroll. It’s a data gold mine that’s been overlooked and underused for years.
There’s an urgency today, to step back and simplify the presentation of data. Extracting and harnessing insights will yield dividends.
- Where can we cut costs
- Where can we stretch labour? Eg: Where can we boots employee productivity ( and wellbeing)
- Where can we remodel for competitive advantage?
08:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Dublin Chamber, 7 Clare Street, Dublin 2 D02 F9O2
Zellis is challenging the status quo, unlocking the power of payroll data for organisations ranging from 1,000 to 45,000 employees. Learn how to leverage your data and deliver insights for financial decision making, operational efficiency, and commercial growth.
Do you want to gain a strategic view of your organisation and your people costs? The answer lies in the data you already have. All labour costs attached to an employee sit in one system - payroll. Learn how to tap into this data gold mine that’s often overlooked and underused.
Join us to:
• See a real-time view of all your people costs
• Simplify your data and harness your business insights
• See where you could cut costs
• Boost employee productivity and well-being
• Understand emerging and changing trends in business insight data
Lydia Brazil- HR Systems Manager, St.Vincents University Hospital
Steve Dunkley - Director - HR Analytics Consulting
Mark Sexton – Strategic and Enterprise Sales Manager