Join Dublin Chamber, in association with Pathfinder at a Business Breakfast on
'Strategy in Action'
Date: Tuesday 25th September
Time: 8am- 9:30am
Venue: Dublin Chamber, 7 Clare St, Dublin 2
Many executives and managers experience significant frustration with the deployment of strategy. Regardless of effort put into the process, they remain dissatisfied with the outcome. Strategies can fail to excite and motivate staff, they can be communicated over and over but with little understanding or perceived relevance. Growth, customer demands, technology requirements and changing markets all add to the challenge.
- Why do strategic plans often lie dormant until a refresh is required or a new threat emerges?
- What is the cost of not having the whole organisation engaged?
- What impact does this have on customers?
- What growth potential is lost?
- How can this be turned to deliver competitive advantage?
Gary O’Sullivan, Partner & Head of Business Transformation will share insights from Pathfinder’s considerable experience in working with many organisations on the mobilisation of strategic change,'Strategy in Action'.