Date: Thursday 22nd March 2018 (11-2pm)
Venue: Dublin Chamber of Commerce, 7 Clare Street, Dublin 2
Organisers: Dublin Chamber – HKTDC
Situated at the south-eastern tip of China, Hong Kong is ideally positioned at the centre of East Asia to serve as a ‘Gateway to China’ and other burgeoning Asian economies. China is the world’s largest market and offer a multitude of trade and investment opportunities for Irish companies.
This seminar will present these opportunities and reveal the basics you need to know when you start thinking about dealing with China.
For further information or to register please contact email@example.com
– 10.30 am Registration and Networking
– 11.00am Welcome by Brendan Foster, Chairperson of the Irish Hong Kong Business Forum
– 11.10am Lawrence Lee, Enterprise Ireland – Business Opportunities in Asia
– 11.30am HKTDC, "How HKTDC Can Help You" and case study
– 11.50am Q&A session
– 12.00pm Trade one-on-one consultations with Hong Kong expert & Networking lunch
– 2.00pm Event ends
Places are limited.