Dublin Chamber is holding a special briefing on Irish Water’s proposals for a new water pricing system.
Plans to standardise water tariffs across the country were recently been unveiled by Irish Water, with implications for firms throughout the Greater Dublin Area. If they are approved, what will it mean for Dublin, and for your business?
At this event, Irish Water representatives will present their proposals to Dublin Chamber members. This will be followed by a Q&A session, where attendees will be able to put questions directly to:
- Yvonne Harris, Head of Customer Operations, Irish Water
- Darragh Murphy, Communications & Stakeholder Manager, Irish Water
- Michael Dempsey, Economic Regulation Manager, Irish Water
It will be an important opportunity to get informed about proposed changes to your cost base, and to make your voice heard during the consultation period.
- When: Friday 13th July 2018
- Time 7.30am-9.30am
- Where: Dublin Chamber, 7 Clare Street, Dublin 2
Places are limited so early registration is advised.