How to Vote
Voting Open 28th January to 5pm 1st February 2019
- Nominees of Member Companies will be sent a pin to enable voting from 28th January 2019 to 5pm on 1st February 2019.
- Review Candidate Details
- Vote for up to 10 Candidates once by placing 'x' in voting box.
- Enter your pin & username & Vote!
- Candidates are listed in alphabetical order.
- Only ‘nominees’ of member companies the Dublin Chamber are eligible to vote.
- In accordance with Governance of the Chamber, Corporate members have 5 votes, Business members have 3 votes and SME members have 1 vote.
- Each nominee can vote once, for up to 10 candidates.
- Tick the vote box of up to 10 candidates (at least one and no more then 10 candidates can be voted for).
- Your issued username (email address) and e-voting pin is required to validate your vote. (issued by Dublin Chamber)
- Your username is the email address that you’re registered to vote with – it may not necessarily be the email address that you use most often, so you must ensure that you use the username provided.
- If you copy and paste your username or pin from your email, please ensure that you don’t copy and paste any “trailing spaces” at the end.
- The username and pin can only be used once. Please review your candidate selections prior to clicking submit (final stage)
- All votes are confidential and held by the Dublin Chamber of Commerce and their appointed service provider.
- Results of the Dublin Chamber Elections are final. Ballot count numbers are held in confidence and will not be made public.
- Elected Council Members are formally announced at the Dublin Chamber AGM, February 2018, 5pm, InterContinental Dublin, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4. Open to Chamber members only.
Please direct all queries to: