SME Member Relations Executive
The role of the SME Member Relations Executive is to strengthen and actively develop engagement with SME members and ensure companies are retained annually. The role will be on a part time basis and will be for 20 hours per week.
Working with the Chamber team, the SME Member Relations Executive will be required to:
- Communicate effectively to members the product offering of Dublin Chamber
- Communicate feedback from members to relevant Department Managers
- Encourage, promote and support members to get involved in the various activities of Dublin Chamber
- Assist in advising members of the policy and communications activities of Dublin Chamber
- Manage 500+ member companies in the SME category. Work to monthly membership renewal fiscal targets in line with Dublin Chamber engagement strategy. High levels of outbound calls and emails required.
- Build a strong rapport with members over the phone and in person via engagement meetings and Dublin Chamber events.
- Manage Dublin Chamber database via CRM and other in-house platforms to ensure all content is up to date.
- Monthly handover of renewing members to credit control manager in line with targets.
- Initiate and take part in team projects which drive improved member relations.
- Undertake administration tasks relating to SME Members and other tasks as required.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in an account management role, ideally coming from a call centre type environment.
- Relevant experience in sales and retention
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in the use and optimisation of CRM Systems and also Microsoft office suite, Excel and Word.
- Be a team player as well as highly focused, well organised and self-starter
Please submit your application to Paul Byrne, Head of Membership Development (firstname.lastname@example.org
) by no later than close of business Friday 7th December.