Membership Development Manager
Dublin Chamber is the leading Business Networking and Lobby group in Ireland with 1,300 companies in membership across SME and Corporates. Our vision is that Dublin will be globally renowned for its quality of life and economic vibrancy. Our mission is to help Businesses succeed in a successful Dublin. Our goal is to help increase your business development, leverage your brand particularly in the Greater Dublin Area but also throughout Ireland. We also lobby on certain key policy issues. In line with our growth ambition, we are now seeking to recruit a Membership Development Manager to join Dublin Chamber in an exciting and challenging role.
- Acting as a membership development manager to support existing member companies and also to prospect in the Greater Dublin Area.
- Meet with companies to educate them about the Dublin Chamber membership offering to ensure that they maximise their membership.
- Building and closing a strong pipeline to ensure that monthly KPI targets are met and exceeded.
- Relationship manager for allocated membership accounts, fostering a strong relationship throughout the membership journey and offering support and insights as required to the member and following through on commitments made.
- Developing relationships through phone, email, social media and face to face professional networking.
- Proactively responding to members to ensure their needs are met / exceeded.
- Consistent follow up on all leads created from on-line activity, self-generated and mail shots.
- Representing Dublin Chamber as an ambassador at trade exhibitions and at external/internal networking events for new member generation and engagement.
- Attending Dublin Chamber events throughout the year with a view to engaging and recruiting new members (some of these events may be outside of normal office hours).
- Key Skills and attributes
- Minimum 3 years sales experience either Inside or Field sales – expert at Business Development.
- Outgoing and very comfortable communicating with business professionals at CEO/C suite and Business Owner Levels.
- CRM – be highly proficient in use of relationship management platform and keep all activity current on CRM.
- Team player – learns the full proposition and delivers results by collaboration across multiple teams within the Dublin Chamber.
- Excellent communication and written skills – comfortable communicating at all levels.
- Solutions driven, able to originate ideas and connections to assist members and prospects.
- Digital Marketing skills – desirable.
This role will report to Paul Byrne, Head of Membership Development and a competitive package will apply comprising base, commission, bonus and defined pension contribution. Dublin Chamber is an equal opportunities employer. Please submit your resume to Paul Byrne Paulb@dublinchamber.ie
by 5pm on Wednesday August 15, 2018