International project assistant
International Services Assistant
Head of Operations
Maternity Leave Cover (6 month with possible extension)
About the Dublin Chamber of Commerce
The Dublin Chamber of Commerce represents the interests of businesses, both large and small, in Dublin. The Chamber offers opportunities to businesses to promote their business and network with other members.
The Chamber provides a range of business services, including networking events, visa and export documentation, international business opportunities and operation of the Enterprise Europe Network.
The International Department at Dublin chamber of commerce operates a series of programmes and projects including a number or European Commission lead initiatives aimed primarily at supporting SMEs internationalise. The programmes and project offer a range of services and expertise to businesses to ensure they are fully equipped with the right skills, information, support services and contacts to maximize their success in overseas markets
International Services Assistant Role
Supporting the International Dept. Coordinator the chosen candidate will be fully involved in the day-to-day operational activities of the Chamber. While also gaining experience in delivering assistance and support to Irish SMEs looking to Internationalise.
- Assisting in the delivery of the key objectives of the International department’s programmes, through a series of set project activities. Including project administration, record keeping and documentation according to individual project guidelines.
- Customer services: To build relationships and assist prospective SME clients to internationalise using the project tools available. Answering market enquiries from EU based Network centres & SME enquiries relating to doing business in overseas markets.
- Marketing communication tasks such as newsletters, Social Media (Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter) and online marketing.
- Assist in arranging programs for in-coming and outgoing official missions; make appointments with project stakeholders, including logistical arrangements and secretarial assistance.
- Provide logistical support for all project events, courses, seminars and workshops.
- Travel within Ireland and the EU as required
- Person specification and Skills.
- Candidate should have an interest in gaining experience in international trade services.
- Relevant BA Hons degree or relevant work experience.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience
Training and mentoring is provided.
Further Information on the Services of Dublin Chambers International Department:
The Enterprise Europe Network
The Enterprise Europe Network is made up of close to 600 partner organisations in more than 40 countries, promoting competitiveness and innovation at the local level in Europe and beyond. This network offers support and advice to businesses across Europe by providing them with information and a menu of services to assist them with new markets. Services such as market advise and business matching are specifically designed for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) but are also available to all businesses, research centres and Universities across Europe.
Erasmus for New Entrepreneurs Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs is an international business exchange programme developed to strengthen business ties across the EU.
To apply for this position, please send your CV with cover note to Linda McNulty (email@example.com
) by close of business on Friday 19th July